TPE has been a locally based company in the Onslow community for the last 6 years, being the preferred vendor on many of the local upgrades of the community services; i.e. Ashburton Resort Restaurant, Discovery Parks Upgrade, Uralla Station, a preferred supplier to BHPB Macedon Gas Plant and Plumbing Hydraulics for Wheatstone Site Infrastructure buildings.
TPE therefore has a very good understanding and compliance to both on and off site requirements and legislation.
TPE core services that we provide are:
- Management of all Commercial, Industrial and residential Plumbing and Gas fitting for new installs, repairs and maintenance.
- Small to medium civil earthworks
- Provide and manage the complete transportation services with a recognised and accredited Department of Transport (DoT) fleet, incorporating Worksafe Accredited operators and Administrators
- Non-Destructive Digging (NDD), pot holing underground services
- Training and mentoring local apprentices
We currently employ Licensed Plumbers and Gasfitters; Licensed Plant Operators; Accredited Welders; Labourers; Plumbing Apprentices and Supervisors to manage the labour workforce.
Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management Commitment.
TPE have implemented a Health Safety & Environment Management System (HSE MS) which is actively used and maintained by company personnel. This HSE MS contains a suite of 18 Elements and TPE Company Policies.
We adhere to individual worksite practices, local council guidelines and Department of Environment Regulations to reduce our impact on the environment.
Safety is always our priority and all TPE employees & subcontractors understand & accept their individual responsibility to safety.